Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Happy Anniversary to Us!

On this day 8 years ago, Sean and I got married. It was a day spent getting sleep, getting pampered, getting my hair done, and getting all dolled up for the big celebration. A day with lots of friends, lots of family. I wish I could find a picture of us from back then, but alas, that was before the age of digital cameras. Of course, since Sean and I have aged so amazingly well, we basically look the same, except that now there are 2 very small beings attached to us almost all the time ;)

My wedding day was one very wonderful day, and I have to say its even better to be in the midst of my marriage. My crazy, kid filled, boisterous, marriage. Its crazy to think that a time without kids in the house will bookend our life together. I can barely picture it, but some days I look forward to it. I'm proud of what Sean and I have built together, and thankful for all the great friends and family who share it with us.

1 comment:

sarah. said...

aw...so cute together. Happy Anniversary you guys!