Wednesday, July 9, 2008

So, I created this blog a long long time ago, but got distracted and didn't write anything in it. I think maybe the time has come for me to blabber on about my life. I guess the reason why I've procrastinated jumping on the blog bandwagon is 1) sometimes the term "blog" (and all other derivatives) really gives me a pain in my ass and 2) blogs always seem like diaries and I'm not too keen on writing a diary where I can't let it all hang out. Well, I could, but this is kind of public, you know? Anyway, be forewarned that there will be lots of posts about kids and domestic life. Its inevitable when you've got 2 small kiddos who pretty much take up all your time. But there may be a few items about music, politics and theater. Who knows it may even be mildly entertaining

No comments: