Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Cabbage?

Okay, I know I have a pretty quirky toddler. He's goofy and lovable, but quirky nonetheless. But this takes the cake. For the past several weeks, whenever I put him down for a nap he has a kind of odd behavior. Whenever he's not in the mood for a nap- and mind you, that is most days- he shouts for about an hour or so. Does he shout "Let me out!", or call for mommy? Nope. He shouts "Cabbage!" Yes, that's right. Cabbage. More specifically, "Yay cabbage!!!" I don't know what cabbage is, or why its in his room, but I just want it to stop interfering with his nap!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cabbage is cool, Robert DeNiro and Elmo like it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqHfser_9_s

Anna said...

That is so awesome! I'll just take it that my child is practicing his acting techniques, then.