Thursday, February 5, 2009

First Steps!

I can't believe it! My baby girl took her first steps today!!!!

She was in the kitchen, at the excersaucer, and turned around and took 3 or 4 steps to me! I was totally not expecting this! No one was home except Georgia and I, and I was bursting to tell someone, but Sean was at the doctor and Daniel was at preschool. I kind of thought it was some sort of fluke and was pretty sure she wouldn't do it again, but when Sean got back from the doctor, lo and behold, she walked (3 or 4 steps again) towards Daddy!

I don't know why I'm so surprised, because Daniel was almost exactly the same age when he started walking. I guess its just between this and starting down the road towards weaning, well, she just seems to be growing up so fast. But, I love this age. I just become more enamored of my little girl every day. Yep, that was cheezy and I don't care!

Maybe I can capture the little rascal on the move on video and post it later!

1 comment:

Julie said...

OMG, that's so awesome! Go Georgia, I can't believe how fast she's growing up!